Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

It has been a couple of crazy days. The old year went out and a new one has replaced it.
I spent New Years Eve with the people I love most in the world.



I thought I would share a few pictures.

New Years Eve was spent at my daughter's house. We ate Shabu Shabu. This is a Chinese meal on the order of fondue,but very different. Our meal included all sorts of sea food, some very thinly sliced beef, vegetables and noodles all cooked in a broth at the table. It was great fun and very good.


Miss Miri enjoyed climbing on everyone and over everything.
Here she is with Mommy, but as you can see it won't be for long.

Miss Miri enjoyed playing with her favorite play toy, Her Uncle.

The Dude had his own share of fun.
He enjoyed eating crab sticks.
I could not give them to him fast enough.



Of course playing with his Auntie was one of the highlights of his night.



Daddy was there too. He is always up for a game of tickle or "turn me upside down".
Which can be very interesting right after dinner.


The evening made me and Zadie very happy indeed.

We all wish you a very Happy and Healthy New Year !

No comments:

Post a Comment