Friday, July 23, 2010

Wild week

Things have been a little crazy around here. I am still looking for a job. No luck yet.
I helped get our daughter's family ready to go on vacation to Canada. I hope they have a great time seeing their other family. I threw a dinner party for some out of town friends. We drove to Rock Island so Jan could do an audit.(150 miles each way). And I am working on two surprise projects. A baby sweater for friends who are expecting in Oct. and my very first quilt. The quilt is another baby project. No. no one in the family is expecting. With lots of help from "Aunt Mmmmm" I have completed the top for the quilt.
This isn't the one I made, it's the one I fell in love with at the store. I'll put up pics of mine when its finished.
We are also getting ready to take a trip to the Boston area. Jan has a few audits to do there too. This summer is just flying away. So much to do. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment