Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

Mother's Day has come and gone. Mine was wonderful. I got to play with my grandchildren, visit with my children,and spend quality time with my hubby. We had a wonderful seafood dinner cooked by my family with a awesome chocolate dessert. It really does not get any better than that.

It makes me reflect on all the wonderful things in my life. I have a lot to be thankful for. Yet I seem to dwell on the bad. I guess that's just human nature. I am going to try to focus on the good from now on. It won't be easy ... but then good things never come easy.

I have a wonderful husband who has stood by my side for more than 30 years. (Trust me, it wasn't easy.)

I have two wonderful daughters who have grown into women I am proud to call my friends. They both have college degrees. I am so proud of the hard work they did to earn those. They also have husbands who love them deeply.

I have both a granddaughter and a grandson who are growing up way too quickly surrounded by all the love they can handle.

I don't want to forget my grand dogs either. A very friendly bunch if I do say so myself.

I have a good life. What more can I ask for!

No comments:

Post a Comment