Friday, July 29, 2011

I am off today to another yarn festival. This is the Wine and Wool festival in Jackson Mich. After that we will be off on a two week excursion through the northern parts of the mid west and the west as Jan heads out for two weeks of audits and I get to tag along. We are going to stop along the way and see some high school friends of mine in Montana and one of my cousins I haven't seen in something like 40 years.

Time seems to fly by in a hurry. I have noted that the older I get the faster time seems to move. Trying to explain how far in the future something is to Miss Mim seems to be impossible. She has no reference point. While I on the other have too many reference points.



So enough seriousness! A little chocolate goes a long way!




And a Giant Slide!

No comments:

Post a Comment