Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A friend reminded my that I ,once again, have not been posting to this blog. I must hang my head in shame. I have been lax about posting. If you have given up on me, I understand.

As you know I went on a trip "out west". I saw lots of wonderful things and enjoyed myself. I reconnected with an old friend and a cousin. I sold our yarn to 3 different shops in 3 wonderful cities, The Dalles; Oregon, Helena; Montana and Great Falls; Montana. We also bought lots of goodies for the grand children. Miss Mim now is the proud owner of pink cowgirl boots. The "Dude"s cowboy boots are black with red stitching.

When I got home I had one week to dye all the yarn to fill those orders.

After that it was time for Stitches Mid West. That is the biggest yarn conference in , you guessed it, the mid west. I took 2 classes, knitting backwards and design your own sweater. My daughter, a friend and I shopped the market to get ideas for our own knitting. (We bought all sorts of stuff) We also shopped for ideas to make of both at shows better.

From there we had the grand kids spend a 3 day weekend with us so their parents could get away for a few days.

And, I am dying yarn again for our next show later this month.

I have just spent the last 10 minutes trying to upload pictures. But, my computer will not cooperate. It may be a problem between the computer and the chair. LOL
My computer wizard will be here tomorrow so maybe after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment