Monday, October 17, 2011

I am home! Over the last few weeks we have done a couple of yarn shows and made a trip to California for my niece's wedding.

This is my niece and my brother.

My sister in law, Mother of the Bride and one of her sons.
I also have pictures of some other family members.

This is another of my brothers daughters, she is a sister of the bride.

This is my sister's daughter, the boyfriend and my sister's son on the right.



Here we have my eldest brother's son and his wife.

One of the Bride's brothers and his wife.

My sister and her hubby.

This doesn't ever cover everyone. I have another brother and and sister who couldn't make the wedding as well as nieces and nephews who were not there.
It was a great party and so wonderful to see them all again.
If I missed posting anyone's picture I am sorry. But, I will leave you with a very cute couple, the bride's nephews.

No comments:

Post a Comment