Thursday, June 24, 2010

I am making cookies for a friend, pecan- etts (little pecan pies). It feels good to be baking. I am trying to find a job, but am not having much luck.

My nephew is in town, due to bad weather. His plane got delayed. So my daughter is having everyone over for dinner. She is a sweetie.

I should have some new pics this week. I haven't been very good about uploading what I have.

I am still training for the walk. I should have walked today but... too many other things got in my way.

Peanettes

1/2 cup butter softened
3 oz cream cheese softened
1c flour, sifted
1 Large egg beaten
3/4 c brown sugar, packed
1/4 t salt
1T melted butter
1/2 t vanilla extract
1c chopped pecans
Powdered sugar

In medium bowl, cream together butter and cream cheese with an electric mixer until fluffy
Add flour and beat until well blended.
Place 1 teaspoon of dough in to each of 24 u greased mini muffin pan cups.
Press dough to form shell in each cup.

Filling

Mix together egg, brown sugar,melted butter, vanilla and pecans in a small bowl.
Fill each cup.
Bake at 350 degrees for 18 minutes or until brown.
Cool completely and sprinkle with powdered sugar.

Makes 24 cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment