Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Whats new?

Well I am posting here again.

I should be walking. My daughter posted something very nice about me on her blog k2p2 so it made me want to post something as well.

Hubby is improving quite nicely. He still isn't working very much. But, that may improve too. He goes to physical therapy twice a week. He can take a few steps with out the cane. He isn't using the walker at all anymore. He is still a little shaky on the cane, but getting better every day.

I am training for the Komen 3 day walk. 60 miles in 3 days. I have raised all but $250 toward my goal of $2300.

And, I have no job for the fall. My school Dist. has let go all of the non tenured teachers. Of which I am one. It's not just my school dist. It's happening all over the country, but... that doesn't help me.
So with everything else going on I am looking for a job too.

Sounds a little depressing. I guess it is. I know things will be ok, I just want them to be ok NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment