Thursday, December 16, 2010

Rib Dinner

I can't believe how long it has been since I posted. I guess I have been busy or didn't have much to say. I thought I would share a few pics of the grandchildren. Miss Mim turns 3 tomorrow. It's hard to believe but true. So here are Miss Mim and "The Dude" in rare form.



Just look at those blue eyes. She wasn't very happy with the rib dinner to start with. The ribs made her "hands sticky". She was unhappy at least at first. She would only chew on a bone with most of the meat and sauce taken off.



The dude however had no problem at all. There was meat on that bone and he was going to get every drop. There really was other food to eat too. But he only wanted MEAT. (The rib bones on Daddy's plate were the best.)



This last picture is of the two of them playing on the organ I inherited from my Aunt. She left it to me because the Mommy of these two darlings used to play with it when she smaller than they are now. I know seeing these two play her organ would make my Aunt very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment