Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Here again

As it always seems to be, things have been busy. Last Friday we went to a yarn retreat and sold lots of yarn. I will post a pic of our booth at some point. I am bust=y getting ready for Passover. We are holding the two Seders at my daughters house this year. It is strange to be carting stuff between houses. But, it's the only way it works. This year on the first night 15 people and the second night there will be 22 people. Think about that for a minute: 15 one night and 22 people on the other for a multi- course dinner cooked and served by my daughters and me.
By multi- course I mean we will be serving 5 courses each night, not including the Seder Service which has a few things to eat. We start with hard boiled eggs, followed by gifilta fish/ chopped liver, then chicken soup with matzo balls. Then the main course with all the trimmings and of course a dessert. WOW!!!!!

Kona, my dog, is doing really well.



You can see she has put on weight. Her ribs aren't sticking out anymore.



And who doesn't love that face? She is very playful and sweet. She is becoming a great dog for us. However, she thinks Asher tastes great. She is always licking him.

No comments:

Post a Comment