Sunday, November 27, 2011

I am starting to get the hang of this new tablet. So you will see posts from me.

We hada great Thanksgiving. Lots of good food. I'll post pics as soon as I can figure that out.

Yesterday was small business saturday, so I did go shopping. I wentto my local yarn store. Becca and our friend Jenn went with us. It was great. Lots of yummy yarns. We also shopped so other stores too. Becca found some wonderful gifts she needed and then we had tea. There is a really great tea shop loosly based on the book "Little Women".
So we had to stop in. It is just the kind of place to take Miss Mim for "High Tea". I am going to haveto setthat upfor after her birthday. In about 3 weeks our little princess will be jturning 4. It's hard to believe but true. She is growing up so fast.

Well, I hadbestgo and get myday started. I hope everyone is enjoying the start of the holiday season. I know I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment