Friday, November 18, 2011

I guess winter has decided to visit us. This morning for the second day in a row the temp. was below freezing here. Now I am not claiming it is colder here than in other places. My niece, for example, posted a pic to her fb page of the thermometer at -33 degrees. Yup 33 degrees BELOW zero. That's cold. I am just not ready for winter. But, as long as it is sunny I think I can manage. ;)

On a better note,Jan comes home tonight. He has been in the Seattle area all week. I am looking forward to him being home for a while. But having to pick him up at midnight... well normally I turn into a pumpkin about 10:00.


I thought a pic of Miss Mim and two of her favorite men would fit right here. These are only 2 of her favs. She has quite a few favorite men. ;)


But, I must say the "Dude" still gives the best hugs. ( he also doesn't hold still for pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment