Friday, December 2, 2011

After that wonderful post about knitting I haven't touched my knitting at all. I have dyed yarn, cleaned house, grocery shopped and done a million other things. But no knitting. On small business saturday I bought some great sock yarn. But it isn't getting cast on. I am afraid it will end up in the stash and be forgotten. (Like so many other skeins)
Today I have tons of cooking todo because everyone is coming here for Shabbat dinner. The Mommy and Daddy people have an office party to go to. So the rest of the clan will be here.

Menu

Soup
Prime Rib
Double Baked potatoes
Some veggie
Challah
Babka for dessert

Everything made from scratch by me today. I really do love cooking and baking. So I am off to start. Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment