Thursday, December 8, 2011

Doing much better today. I got a good nights sleep. I have a good cup of coffee. (Thanks Jan)
And what I hope will be a quiet day to knit. Still need to work on posting pics.

I spent time with the babies yesterday. That helped my day improve. The "Dude" is really doing well on his talking. He says Bubb eee now and sssss for stop. He says peez for please, Mom ee, Da dee and Mim mim for Miriam. I even got him to say a sentence yesterday. It was one word at a time, but he said "Go to Mommy car". It was great. But Mommy wasn't there to hear it.
You can see how hard he works to get out the words he has. The determination on his little face....

I am so lucky to be able to spend so much time with these little angles. To Evelyn, I wish you were here to, just to get to watch them grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment