Sunday, March 11, 2012

I spent part of yesterday at MSI (the Museum of Science and Industry). I got to preview a new exhibit. WOW!!!! I also got to spend some time with Hubby and our daughter. It was a great day.

Being a science geek and hanging with other science geeks can really be fun.

But, what really amazed me was spending time with the little girl we raised and seeing the woman she has become. Don't get me wrong, I see her all the time. Yesterday I had the chance to see her in a different situation than we are normally in. I got to see her as I really have not before. I have worked with her professionally,interacted with her as an adult, fought with her and seen her in any number of ways. But yesterday she was an adult being a kid again. (So was I.) She is an amazing woman. I can't explain it, but yesterday was different. It was a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment