Thursday, March 22, 2012

There is big news brewing around here. I can't tell you yet, but it's big.


The Dude has come a long way with his speech. He is now using 3 and 4 word sentences.
That is awesome. Every day he has new words. He also doesn't sign as much now that he has words. He is a total manipulator though. Today he went to help himself to a fifth cookie. He decided that he could get away with it if he brought one for me too. (It worked)

Miss Mim now hears everything you say and then repeats it back or asks questions about what you said. I called something a "Monster Problem" and she wanted to know what that meant. I explained it to her. I am so glad I didn't say something else. Yhey are growing up so fast.

I am really enjoying being a grandparent. I am so luck they live close by and I get to see them so often.

No comments:

Post a Comment