Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I have been busy. I guess I say that a lot. But, it's true.

Becca burned her hand. So I have been helping out at her house quite a bit.

The little guy is trying to get potty trained. It's kind of funny. He runs to the bathroom and almost makes it on to the potty. Sometimes he doesn't make it. Then he cries and cries and cries. It makes him mad. (I think he is mad because he is wet, but also because he doesn't get M&Ms when he doesn't make the bathroom.)

I have also been working 2 days a week at the Museum. It keeps me busy.

Let us not forget that I am dyeing yarn for a yarn festival the end of next week.
At the moment I have 16 skeins of yarn in process. That's just in the last 2 days.
That's about half of what I have to get dyed.

But all in all life is good. Now if someone would just leave me tons and tons of money everything would be wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment