Tuesday, February 22, 2011

In my life there have been a few moments that have taken my breath away. As I write this I know I will miss a few, but here are some of those moments.

Graduating High School, Marring my husband, the birth of my eldest daughter, all of the firsts with her, The birth of my second daughter and all of the firsts with her, Earning my degree, Getting my masters degree, Seeing both daughters graduate high school, Having both graduate College. Getting serenaded by a Sousaphone, Walking both daughters down the aisle when they got married, Watching both of my grand children come into this world, Watching my husband wake up after his second back surgery,(we didn't think he would), and yesterday I got to watch both grandchildren get their very first hair cuts.

It has been said that life is not about the number of breaths you take. It is the moments that take your breath away. I count myself as one very lucky woman because I have had so many moments that have "taken my breath away"

No comments:

Post a Comment