Wednesday, March 2, 2011

We did it. The "Sheep in the City" yarn get away was wonderful. The first day was slow, but it really picked up over the weekend. We sold a lot of yarn. Here it is Wed. and I'm still tired.

We met up with my son-in-laws sisters for dinner one night. We asked them to find a good sushi restaurant. Boy did they ever find a good one. We ate and ate and ate, drank and drank and drank. We chatted about most everything and had a blast.

Sunday night as we were driving home the traffic stopped on the expressway. It seems there was a rollover accident up ahead. A nice truck driver gave us directions about how to go around what seemed like it would be a three hour stoppage.

Today as I am driving home from the City, traffic was stopped again. Another rollover!
That's two rollovers in four days. Is my "karma" trying to tell me something?

No comments:

Post a Comment