Monday, March 7, 2011

New Pics

When I started this blog I meant to write on it every day. I had a plan. This was going to be something I did for me. Everyday!!!! I didn't make it. I still try to write everyday. But, my life seems to get in the way. I also don't seem to post pics every time I blog. I am going to try to change that. But, to be honest, when a little girls says "Me need you Bubbie, me need you now" well, I will put off almost anything.

Then there is the techno side of all of this. Trying to upload pictures from my phone and other devices isn't as easy as everyone thinks when there is a problem between the computer and the chair. See, sometimes I forget to do things like plug the phone into the computer.

Today I am going to post some pics that are long over due.



This is our sweet girl getting her very first hair cut.



Here is "The Dude" getting his very first hair cut too.
They were both so cute and well behaved.



We have little man in a box!



And mugging for the camera, with brother in tow.



We get together on Friday nights for dinner, Shabbat. Miss Mim gets to see her "boy friend", Uncle Nate.



And "The Dude" gets to do one of his favorite things.... eat.

I hope these pictures of my grandchildren brighten your day. I get to play with them almost everyday. That really does make my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment