Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New addition


We did it. We got a new dog. Her name was Ezra. Not good, not good at all. That's a man's name for starters. She needed a new name! So..... Kona, (Jan chose the name) is a 10 month old boxer. She is cute as can be. They say she is red, but she looks brown to me. Kona has white stockings and her face is black and brown. She is soooooo cute. At some point in her life she was burned. There are a couple of long scares along her spine. They make her look a little like a ridge back. She is also way too skinny. You can see all of her ribs. There is no fat on this dog at all. But, I am sure I can take care of that.



She is really sweet. So far she walks well on a leash and is happy to do anything I ask of her. She was neutered yesterday so she is still kind of sore and out of it. But, I just know she is going to lover her new forever home.

No comments:

Post a Comment