Friday, March 18, 2011

Rant

Things keep getting.....frustrating.
I try to sign in to this blog and need to jump through hoops. They re did things back in oh...2006 and now want me to type in my info. I haven't changed anything since then. But they don't like my sign in now. After the 6th try they decide that my sign in and pass word are ok. I am using the same one each time. This time the problem is not between the computer and the chair.

This all happens after I have spent time on my job search. Yes, I am looking for a job again. Does anyone else get stressed when looking for a job? I ca feel my stress level increasing as I fill out applications.

Don't get me wrong, being "retired" is fun. But, unemployment doesn't pay very well. Also, at my age I need health insurance. So, I am once again looking for a teaching job.


I thought I'd throw in a cute pick 'cause you didn't come here to read a rant you came for kid pics.

However I started this blog for me, so you get whatever I feel like saying.



Seeing these cuties makes me smile. One of the best parts of being out of work is the time I get to spend with them. I also get to volunteer at "The Museum of Science and Industry". I was there this morning to preview a new exhibit, "Body World". It is plasticine bodies and body parts. This is the 3rd time this exhibit has been at the museum. I learned a few new things today. I want to share one or two that really got to me. To be healthy we need to continue to learn, throughout our lives. We also need to mean something to someone else. I guess these are things I already knew. However the exhibit reminded me. So, no matter how frustrated I get at blogspot or at applying for jobs, I know I will learn something everyday I spend with my grandchildren. I also know by watching their faces that I mean something to someone else. All in all a very good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment