Sunday, December 20, 2009

I still remember.

It's funny how little things bring back memories.

Today I found my hubby watching the movie Ben Hur. It was the very first movie I ever saw at a movie theater. I don't remember how old I was. But, I do remember my oldest brother gave me a piggy back ride part of the way because it was so far to walk. All of my brothers and sisters went. No parents though. I wonder why they wanted us gone.

I remember going to the movie and I even remember parts of the movie. I have no idea how we got home.

The I started remembering taking each of our daughters to their first movie. E.T and Care Bears respectively.

So then I started wondering what movies will be the firsts for Miss Miri and The Dude.

It is so nice to have the time to ponder.

I probably won't be posting for the next few days. Hubby and I are off to New England. If I can figure out how to post using my new iphone, you"ll hear from me. Otherwise, no.

So enjoy these pics of the babies until then.



No comments:

Post a Comment