Monday, November 8, 2010

I have finished my dog sitting assignment. It was fun. My daughter's dogs are very well behaved.I had no problems at all. I forgot to take pics to share.

I have been busy knitting too. I am almost 3/4 done with the vest I am knitting for the Dude. Also, a friend of mine has three boys. I knit a snake for the youngest (4yrs) as a n xmas present. (no, they are not Jewish) Then I thought, what do I get for the older boys ( 6 and 9). Then it dawned on me. Harry Potter scarves! I am about half way done with the first one. It's forest green and cream, Slythern colors. I think that will be for the 6 year old. The other will be Gryphindor colors, rust/gold and red, for the older boy. I hope they like them. I will post pics when they are all finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment