Friday, November 5, 2010

Progress?

I am working on getting the yarn company moving forward. Yesterday a friend volunteered to knit up a new sock yarn pattern. We will see how it looks. I (we) need to decide on: 1.how many months/ patterns we will do. 2. what to charge. 3.Contact all the people who signed up for information. 4. figure out the new color ways. And then get everything going. Sounds simple, but getting started isn't so easy.

I have also been asked by my DH to print out pictures of the babies for his mother. She complains about not having current pictures. Not a problem. I have pictures to print. Can I find my photo paper? NO!!!!! I have looked everywhere. I can't find it. So, today after I purchase her birthday present, card, wrapping paper and wrap her gift I have to either find the photo paper or go buy more. All for a woman who doesn't think I should have married my DH. Yeah!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment