Saturday, November 20, 2010

The strangest thing


On facebook the past couple of day I have been receiving invitations to a 35th class reunion. Not my class reunion, but the class of a friend who grew up in Philly. I do not know any other people there. I have gotten at least one invite every day for a week now. Some days I get more than one. They all have a choice about attendance; yes, no, maybe. Trying to be a nice person, I click no. A few hours later I get another request to attend this reunion.

Now you must bear in mind that I graduated from high school dare I say more than 35 years ago. I have received information about 2 reunions. The first was the 5 year. I found out about it 3 days before it happened and I was 400 miles away. Needless to say I could not make it. I also heard about the 10 year reunion a couple of days before it happened. School had just started and now I was 2000 miles away. I have not heard about any of my reunions since. Yet I get invited to my friends more than once.

This I think is very odd.

[No the picture at the top of the page has nothing to do with the post. It was taken at MSI and is part of the storm exhibit. Just thought you might want to know]

No comments:

Post a Comment