Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Well I did it.

I have finally done it. I went to my old blog, ramblings of a mad woman, and gave everyone the address for this blog. It has been so very long since I posted there I am not sure anyone still checks. But, on the off chance they do, They now have my new blog address.

I have been "surfing around on the internet". I found something I thought was interesting. People, it seems , judge you by your email address. Not your part, but who hosts you like aol.com or yahoo.com or even gmail.com. According to the site, gmail users are second only to people who have their own domain name. Those are followed by yahoo, hotmail and aol at the bottom of the internet social order.

Can you believe people are that interested in who hosts your email account? Perhaps this is some sort of gag or joke. Does it really matter. Well, if it does then I am at the bottom half of the ladder sort of. I have two yahoo accounts. But I also have a domain name thanks to my daughter and son-in-law. So I guess people can take their pick. Either I am at the top of the internet social ladder, or near the bottom. Choose for yourself.

I am just happy to be able to communicate in the 21st century!

No comments:

Post a Comment