Monday, October 4, 2010

Have you ever noticed how things seem to happen all at one time? In my life that always seems to be the case.
Our yarn business seems to be starting off well. This Fri. I am going to visit a new yarn store in a town not far from here. I hope they will want to carry our yarns.

I also may have a lead on a teaching job. We will have to see where that goes. I am NOT giving up the yarn business I have put too much into it to back off now. It is full speed ahead. I will work it after school if I need to. Since most of the stuff is at my house I can do that. I am not putting all my hopes on the teaching job, but it would give me some extra money to put into the yarn business.

It is all so mixed up in my head. Here I was retired sort of with lots of time for the grand-babies. Well, lets not put the horse before the cart.



Lets just enjoy a too cute picture of the little guy while he will still dress up and smile for Bubbie.

No comments:

Post a Comment