Tuesday, October 19, 2010

"No good deed goes un- punished"


Sometimes, it's hard to understand what is going on in my life. I try to be a good friend. I don't always do what others want. But then they don't always do what I want either.

I am throwing a jewelery party. I am doing this because the woman selling the jewelery is the wife of a very good client of my husbands. So, I thought I would combine a "Girls Night" with this party. I sent out a lot of invites. All with an RSVP request. Most people have not RSVP'd. Most of the people who did respond declined.

If I am lucky there may be seven women there. I am trying not to get down about the lack of interest. But, the last one... she said "her neighbor might be throwing a get together that night."

I just have to wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment