Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Jewelry Party went well. I forgot to take pictures though. Sorry. I really enjoyed seeing the people I don't get to see often. I think I have neglected my friends. I am also discovering who my friends are.

Every year my family has a Hanukkah Party. We invite lots and lots of people. But, we never get invited to any parties. Well, That's not quite true. We did get invited to one party this year and declined. I guess I made that decision because I was worried about fitting in with the group. I was wrong. That is my normal negative thinking.
I am trying to change that.

I just need to say yes to invitations. I need to take chances. The worst thing that can really happen is that I don't have a good time.

So, I am going to accept invitations and get out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment