Sunday, October 10, 2010

Odd Week

I have had an interesting week.
I interviewed for a teaching job. I should here about it sometime this week.

I did my first sales call at a knitting store. They ordered 15 skeins of yarn to be delivered on the first.

I have been trying to stay away from my daughter and grandchildren the last few days. The other Grandmother is in town. I want the kids to get to know her and for her to have them to herself. But, daughter keeps inviting me to do stuff with them. I should add that the other Grandmother also brought two of her sisters with her. They all went into the city yesterday. They went to the Field Museum of Natural History. Hubby and I were invited to go with them. We declined for the above stated reason. They asked us to join them for dinner. We did and had a lovely time. (Who knew two over tired toddlers, who did not have a nap, could be so well behaved at a restaurant?)

Today the entire group is going to a pumpkin farm. They have asked me to join them. Hubby has to work. I am going to go. I will be taking LOTS of pictures. Just give me a day or two to get them posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment