Sunday, January 23, 2011

A great Day

Yesterday was a great day. I did have to go to a wake. But, I got to see some old friends and co workers I had not seen since June. They told me they missed me. That was nice. Then I spent the rest of the day with my family. I was with Hubby all afternoon. Then had a wonderful dinner with everyone. We went out for a great dinner. The babies (who really are not babies anymore) were very well behaved. Even the adults all got along well. We ate and talked then ate some more. It was really nice.

Every time I got on facebook there were well wishes from friends and family. There were emails too. People called and everyone made it a really nice day!

All in all everyone made it easy to turn another year older. So, here is my birthday wish for everyone.

May your joys be huge and your sorrows so small you don't notice them. May your days be filled with laughter. And, may you always feel the love of the people who care about you.

I am going to enjoy another trip around the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment