Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

It's really here. It's a new year. Today is 1/1/11. That by it's self is a good sign.
I spent my day with three wonderful ladies and lots of "yarnie" goodness. We went to a great yarn store The Fold. And yes, I bought yarn. The year is starting off well in other ways too.

I have a niece, a nephew and a friend who have all announced they are getting married. I also have several friends who are expecting. That in it's self is a good reason to go yarn shopping.(A baby blanket)

Hubby got to watch all the football he wanted. Much thanks to daughter #2 who made lots of snacks for him and hosted the football marathon.

My only regret is that I didn't get to spend time with the little ones today.
But, I will spend lots of time with them this week. They have been a little under the weather. I am hopeful that is over and we can get back to playing.

I am hoping that this year will be a better one for us. The last two have been a little tough. (Although the Dude's birth was a highlight.)

May everyone who reads this, and everyone they love, have a wonderful and joyous, healthy and happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment