Sunday, January 16, 2011

What has been going on.

Life has been getting away from me lately. It seems that I just turn around and another week (or two) has slipped by.

I have so much going on right now, but I am wondering where my time is going.

At the moment I am making jambalaya for a pot luck party we are going to tonight. This is a recipe I have made hundreds of times. Today, my rice won't get soft. So what should have taken at most 2 hours has turned into almost a 4 hour project. Glad I started early.

This past week I worked at at the museum 2 days and then went to another museum with the Grand-kids and their Mom on Friday. I have been dying yarn for the business and setting appointments with shops to sell our yarn. Busy, busy, busy.

I guess if I was working I would just have to give up sleep.

I keep saying I will post pictures soon. I really will.

No comments:

Post a Comment