Tuesday, September 28, 2010

All knitting today

I am so excited. My (our) company will be selling our yarn at the "Sheep in the City" yarn festival.

We have been working really hard to get everything ready for the festival this weekend, Yarn Con. We have over 80 skeins of yarn dyed and ready to go. That is for only a one day festival here in Chicago. Since each skein is dyed by hand one at a time it takes a while to get them done.

Sheep in the City is a three day event!!!!!

We have added three new color ways for Yarn Con. They are solid color yarns. Hopefully they will sell well. We are also going to try to set up a sock club. Where people sign up and pay, then every month they are sent a different new yarn and a new sock pattern.
We are going to take names and email addresses to see if there is interest.

I am also going to work on writing patterns for knitted games that we can sell as a kit. The pattern and yarn together.

I hope this will keep me busy.



This is a little something I knit for Mim mim. It is not our yarn, but the top is knitted.



This is the other one from the same pattern.

I noticed that I have knitted a few things for Mim mim but, only a snake for the dude. So I am working on a vest for him. I will post pics when it is finished.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, if you read this, post a comment so I know you are still out there!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete