Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wonder

Sometimes people tell you (me) things and I wonder what they really mean. For example; tonight someone told me that I should write a novel. I have been told this before. I have never really thought about it. But, a few people have said I should.

Do I take them seriously? Are they just being nice? How do you know.I am not sure I have anything to say that people would read. I have been writing this blog on and off now for a few months. I will admit it's not regular. But, I have a grand total of 7 readers. Most of the time they don't even respond to what I have written. They consist of both of my daughters, my husband, one son-in-law, son- in- law's mother, a friend through my daughter and a daughter's friend. That's not a lot of readership.

So how do yo know when someone is being nice or they really mean what they say?
Sometimes when I ask people if they meant what they have said they tell me they were making a joke. But this idea of me writing a novel seems to keep popping up.

If you are reading this please let me know how you tell when someone means what they say. I just don't know any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment