Monday, September 6, 2010

It's Labor Day. Here in the U.S. that means a day off. With the Jewish Holidays so close (Wed. night) it also means cleaning. Hubby and I went to the cemetery to trim the bushes at his Dad's grave. It is traditional to visit family graves between Rosh Hashana and Yom Kipper, the Jewish New Year and the day of Atonement. So Hubby will be taking his Mom there. We wanted it to look nice. We then came home and did work around the house. Cleaning and putting stuff away. The normal stuff.

I am still looking for work. The school year has started but, there may be a few jobs still out there. I have also started looking for jobs as a corporate trainer. My son-in-law and daughter think I might be good at that.


Thought it was time for a pic. That's daughter Becca and me before the 60 mile Komen walk. I am the tired looking one. Yes, I walked a little over 20 miles that day and the next and then one more time. 3 days in all. It was worth it.
I try to remind myself that if I can do the Komen walk 3 different years I can do anything. The last mile or so I kept hearing Mim mim's little voice in my head. She kept telling me " 'Most done, 'most done" She was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment