Friday, September 24, 2010

Too Cute

I received an interesting phone call yesterday. It seems my identity has been stolen.
Don't panic! It wasn't someone wanting to steal my money. Mim mim decided that she was Zadie (her grandfather) and The Dude was Bubbie. The way I hear it they wouldn't answer to their own names. They wanted to be Hubby and me.

Now that's cute!

I woke up this morning listening to the sound of the wind and rain. There is nothing quite like an early morning storm, when you don't have to get out of bed.

My plan for the day is to skein the last of the yarn and put labels on everything.
Yarn Con is only a week away. So there are last minute things to do.

Re-inventing myself is taking some odd turns, but all in all not so bad.
I find I am making more lists when I have several things to do. I also have "ideas" for new things too. But, getting to sleep as long as I like is nice. It's like an extended summer vacation. I may decide to stay "retired" and just work on the yarn business.

No comments:

Post a Comment